Thursday, August 21, 2008

I know, I know...

I know I suck, I admit. I had a big crush of real life stuff hit all at once, and I had to cut some time out from in front of the keyboard. Not only this blog, by my Livejournal, and WoW raiding got interrupted. The good news is, that I am back, I still have my memories waiting to pour out for you warm souls who like me enough to want to know.

But I do come bearing gifts, but before I give it, I need to explain something. I wear a hat. See...



I like my hat. Its a cool hat, and looks good on me. I like how its a little bit Texas, and a little bit Rock and Roll. Also, when I was growing my hair out (currently, its about 6 inches down my back) it helped to have a hat to cover up the fact that my hair sucks when you can't comb it out of your face, or pull it back in a pony tail.

Truthfully, I don't like paying for haircuts. Heh.

Anyways, I give you. Hawtas in my hat.



Make sure to /wave when you see him in game. :D

No comments: