Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Raid Night: Karazhan

Our weekly badge run into Kara was a great success this week. We got through Curator, with Nightbane down as well. Jeralon (70 Dranaei Hunter) got a nice trinkit, and Saffrin (70 Night Elf Druid [Restoration]) picked up 3 pieces for her Feral set. On top of that 11 badges, and we had a good night. I have 59 saved badges now, aiming for 100 to get Shattrath Protectorate's Breastplate.

I also plan on farming Heroic Sethekk Halls for the Spaulders of Dementia. They aren't the best tanking shoulders in the game, but they are a great upgrade from my current DS3 set shoulders. The only ones better where I am currently are the Mantle of Abrahmis off of Netherspite.

I also found a great video to share.


'Warcraft' Sequel Lets Gamers Play A Character Playing 'Warcraft'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE....heroic Sethekk halls. Count me in if you need a healer with CC!!

shackle FTW

Dragon