Sunday, April 27, 2008

WIDT: NE Rogue

What I Did Today

I ran with Adormra today, my Night Elf Rogue on Scarlet Crusade. I was about 2/3 through 41, so I ran through some quests in Arathi Highlands, and turned in some quests I had finished yesterday. That got me up to 42, and I went to Ironforge for training and to check the Auction House. I didn't find anything of note, but bought some Heavy Leather to train up my Leatherworking some more. I have been rushing through levels, its hard to stay on level with tradeskills. I have already got 100+ Thick Leather, and I haven't even broke 200 skill points yet. Makes me wonder if Blizzard will ever rework the Tradeskills to adapt to the quicker leveling?

I do enjoy the rogue. Stealth is one of the coolest abilities in the game in my opinion. Being able to sneak up behind your opponent, and pwn them before they can even get a shot off is brilliant in my book. I like also that the Rogue has two sets of bars, one for in stealth and the other for out of stealth. This makes for a lot less clutter on your hot bars, and you can have more non-skill buttons there.

2 comments:

nblack said...

Psh, rogues. lrn2druid. Stealth + healing + tanking = ftw.

...

Yes, I am a druid snob. :)

Unknown said...

Heh. I already have a tank/dps/heals. Its called a Paladin. Who needs other hybrids. :D