Some interesting tidbits:
- All dungeons will have both 10-man, and 25-man components. In other words, everyone will get to experience the content. Better rewards are given for 25-man raids. Heroic 5-mans will return.
- Vehicles in WotLK will have realistic physics, and can hold up to 6 players at a time.
- A new winged dungeon called the Nexus, which will include 70 and 80 5-mans, as well as raid content.
- Arthas will have multiple forms, starting out in Dragonblight, but moving into a dungeon of his own during the final patch of WotLK, similar to Sunwell Plateau.
- Dinosaurs. Need I say more?
- Blast from the past: Kolbolds, an "insane" Scarlet Crusade, Argent Dawn, the Scourge, Venture Company, and more make a return.
- Inscription will use Herbalism, and create Glyphs that modify your spells. Each player will have 4 major, and 2 minor Glyphs.
- Death Knights will start at level 55, and are plate wearing tanks or dps. Any player who has a toon 55 or higher can create one Death Knight per server.