Sunday, May 25, 2008

Raid Night: Karazhan

Since we moved Karazhan to Saturday, we have yet to get it off the ground, but thanks to some allies we were able to get a group going tonight. I took Obret (70 Dranaei Mage [Frost]). We got through the first 4 bosses without a problem, but Nightbane gave us problems. We needed more dps.

On our way to Curator, once of our players went AFK and never returned. We kicked him from the group, to add Hawtas (70 Dranaei Mage [Fire]). The AFK player never got kicked out of the instance, so we were never able to get Curator. If you are going to be AFK for an extended period of time, please do the right thing and drop. This ruined the evening for some of the players.

I did get a couple of upgrades. I picked up Shadow-Cloak of Dalaran off of Moroes, and Trial-Fire Trousers off of Oz.

After that, I logged onto Adormra (50 Night Elf Rogue [Assassination]). I played through 49 by leveling up my Leatherworking Skill. There is a nice series of crafting quests that gives alot of XP, and some LW recipes. This took quite a while though, as the Turtle Scale's took forever to farm. I have decided to go Elemental Leatherworking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crappy re: noob who went afk. Can't you kick them, disban and regroup to get back in? I thought that worked, but I'm really not that sure about it.

Dragon