Sunday, May 18, 2008

State of the Blog: 50

This is my 50th post. I intended for this blog to grow into a real life account of someone who plays WoW. So far, I think I have succeeded in that goal. With a few exceptions, I have posted daily, and about some interesting things that are going on around me in game and out. While nothing I have written has been especially groundbreaking, I think I have made note of things that are cool to me.

There are a few things I like: "Regular Features" like Screencaps and What I Did Today are very fun. I would like to expand my coverage of WoW podcasting. Perhaps review shows as I listen to them. There is one thing I don't like: Very few readers. Outside of the few Keepers and allies, there isn't much of a readership. While I appreciate you guys that are here, I need to get the word out there, and start keeping active on some WoW boards and blogs to get my name in the know.

By post 100, I would like to have another 25 regular readers, and post Screencaps 3 times a week. I also want to review all WoW podcasts I listen too.

Feel free to comment with any ideas or suggestions that you may have.

No comments: